Friday, December 16, 2011

Recap on David Mann Chopper Fest

December is the most stressful month of the year! Been scrambling around the last two weeks trying to get things done... Well I made the trophies again this year for the David Mann show last Sunday, with the help of my brother Noose, my girlfriend Nicole and my good friend Mr. Pacman. It was down to the wire for me, so Saturday night before the show, I was lucky enough to run into my friend Pacman, at our hotel in Ventura, who is also an amazing pinstriper. I asked him to paint 2 of the trophies and he did an awesome job. I was literally painting the last trophy, minutes before it was handed out.
We got them done. They turned out great! Each trophy had a limited edition book of David Mann's art prints. We had a good weekend and it was nice to see some old friends and catch up on things.

















3 comments:

Cay Brøndum said...

Great work man - and a cool blog.

Keep it up.

Cheers from Copenhagen.

Cay

http://caybroendumsparetime.blogspot.com/

tcbinlacey said...

Great work! Did epic beard man win the memorial award?

Sonny Boy Paint said...

Thanks Cay!... Yea That dude had an awesome beard! Haha.